Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Welcome to Rat Fink Customs blog page Hello folks! My name is Richard Scary, designer and owner of Rat Fink Customs. I create customs from 1:18 scale, all the way to 12'' inch, to vehicles and play sets. My customs are 100% playable. Each custom piece is meticulously hand painted and extremely detailed. Some of the parts on my customs are made completely by hand and sculpted to perfection. I only use the highest quality paints and materials in making my customs. These are one of a kind original pieces you will not find anywhere else. If you have ever wanted an action figure of you're self, or of a character of any kind, just let me know. I can work with you to create your very own action figure! On my page you can see works in progress and finished products. Comments or critiques are always welcome and appreciated. I take commissions If you are interested in a figure or a commission I would be glad to hear from you. Feel free to drop by and say hello anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment